Integrating with Zapier
Did you know you could connect Superdocu to thousands of other apps using Zapier?
What is Zapier?
Zapier is a powerful, easy-to-use workflow builder that will help you create automations so that Superdocu can interact with other tools you use every day.
A few examples
With Zapier, you’ll be able to:
- Connect your favorite CRM and make sure closed-won clients are invited to Superdocu
- Subscribe contacts who completed a workflow to your email list
- Ask your contacts to sign a contract once they completed a workflow
- Add Superdocu contact or form data inside a spreadsheet in real time
- …and thousands more use cases depending on your own workflow!
If you’d like to know more, you can click here.
Getting your Zapier Token
To get your Zapier token, just go to your settings page, copy the token to your clipboard and paste it into Zapier when you connect Superdocu for the first time.
Automate your onboarding workflows with Superdocu.
Start using Superdocu for free and put your third-party data collection on autopilotLearn more